"When good Americans die, they go to Paris" - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, December 27, 2009

inspiration strikes . . . for a moment

"Paris au petit matin est l'une des rares villes où l'on a l'impression qu'il peut vous arriver quelque chose qui en vaut la peine" - Assouline

I am currently in Mequon, Wisconsin, a city which just might be the polar opposite of Paris. Still, I felt inspired to start a blog, even though the one I tried to write while living in Paris last year was a bit of a failure. I guess I wanted to just live my life, instead of taking the time to write about all my amazing adventures, but now that I'm back home I wish I had kept a written record of all the amazing things that happened to me. Hence, the new blog and a resolution to keep up with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment